Take a look at our current vacancies
Job Role: Junior Content Producer
Starting at £4.15 per hour for 30hrs per week
Location: Wolverhampton, WV2
The individual will work within our interactive digital media environment under the supervision of a Team Leader. This is an apprenticeship position and will require the apprentice to undertake learning in order to achieve the Junior Content Producer standard at Level 3.
There are a number of vacancies available within our interactive digital media departments:
- Video Production
All teams are responsible for developing new, fresh and exciting materials for a range of clients. Team members are involved in every facet of the creative media design and development process and are required to attend client meetings.
The roles require team members to be flexible, working within the constraints and limitations that a client may require. Occasionally, they may be required to work at irregular times and locations.
They will be expected to work closely alongside clients throughout the process, to bring a shared vision to life, utilising the strengths of colleagues in and out of the department to achieve the highest quality product possible. Due to the nature of the job, work will often be under scrutiny from other members of the company as well as external clients.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Be able to use computer applications effectively
- Efficiently communicate both verbally and in written form
- Have interpersonal skills
- Be able to work with teams
- Excellent project, planning, change and time management capabilities
- Be cordial and professional
- Be innovative
- Have good judgement and decision making skills
While we do not have any formal entry requirements, the successful applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Aged 16+
- Have the right to live & work in the UK
- Where GCSEs in English & Maths are not held at grade C (4) or above, be willing to undertake an equivalent (Functional Skills Level 2) during their apprenticeship. This will be delivered alongside the Junior Content Producer standard
- Not hold a qualification in a similar subject at level 3 or higher
- Have access to a computer and internet
- Be willing to participate in video-recorded projects, video conferences and meetings
During the current global Covid-19 pandemic, we are all working remotely. As such, applicants selected for interview will be asked to attend either a telephone or video interview.
Successful applicants will then be expected to work remotely. All will receive support as needed from team leaders & assessors digitally & via telephone. Our apprenticeship delivery has already adapted to online learning, with apprentices receiving support & feedback in a timely & effective manner.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Include within your cover letter which department you are applying for & the relevant skills, knowledge & experience you may have in that area.
Working 30 hours a week, Monday to Thursday 10:00am to 17:00pm.
National Minimum Wage for an Apprentice is £3.90
If you are interested in working with us, email your CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org