ARE YOU AN EMPLOYER?

    Are you an employer that is keen to encourage learning and Continuous Professional Development (CPD)?

    Did you know that you can upskill your workforce at no cost to you, with a range of nationally recognised vocational qualifications & they don’t even need to leave the office!

    During the pandemic, the Chancellor has provided financial incentives to encourage businesses that take on apprentices. 

    16-18 year olds – £3,000
    19-24 year olds – £2,000
    25+ – £1,500

    Apprenticeships also allow for a more economical payroll solution for growing companies and there is currently no age limit for an apprentice.

    Companies with an annual wage bill over £3m can access apprenticeship training via their Apprenticeship Levy. SMEs are required to co-fund apprenticeship training by paying 5% of the overall cost of the apprenticeship, with Government paying the remaining 95% of the cost.

    Over the last 8 years, we have successfully completed 603 Apprenticeship Frameworks with our staff with a 100% timely completion rate (against the SFA benchmark of 53%).

    INTERESTED?