Take a look at our current vacancies
Junior Administrator – Apprenticeship
LearnPlay Foundation are a not for profit organisation who have over 10 years’ experience and 60 employees. We are a creative and digital media company specialising in Film production, Editing, Computer Game Programming, Design and Web Development. The company work with a number of clients who you would also need to work with.
The business has had continued growth year and year and is currently growing. There is an opportunity within the business for a Junior Administrator, with the potential to deliver excellent administration support and who can be adaptable and a quick learner.
The role will be supporting the Admin function and there will be plenty of opportunity for development, with particular focus on administration and customer skills, plus gaining knowledge.
The main duties of the role include:
- Performing scanning and filing activities
- Make calls and answering incoming calls
- General cleaning
- Data Entry
- Meet & Greet clients
- Make drinks for clients and set up meeting areas
- Check post and log it appropriately
- Keep on top of stock
Experience, skills and qualifications required:
- A natural ability to multi-task and be confident on the telephone
- Work experience gained in an office environment (not essential)
- A good overall ability with technology including Microsoft office packages
- A good standard of basic education